Pigeons can seriously damage buildings and monuments with their droppings when bird control is executed improperly or not done at all. These urban birds can also transmit diseases to humans such as salmonella and histoplasmosis if pigeon control is not executed professionally and on time.
Panther Pest Control is here to help you out by providing professional bird proofing, pigeon pest control and seagull removal in Hyderabad. We offer bird pest control services for both commercial and domestic clients.
- Pigeons are known to be filthy and play role in transmitting diseases and cause food poisonings.
- There are 4 major diseases associated with pigeon droppings: Histoplasmosis, Cryptococcosis, Salmonella, Psittacosis. Pigeon droppings can also damage buildings and monuments.
- Pigeons can infest domestic and commercial properties with bird mites, which are tiny arachnids that feed on human and animal blood.
- Pigeons had an important role in saving people’s lives during WWI and WWII. They were used to carry messages to various places.
- Pigeons are smarter than you think. They have the ability to recognize different letters from the alphabet and even differentiate two separate people.