HONEY BEE CONTROL
Wasps will stop at nothing to sting you even if you haven’t provoked them. Multiple stings can be dangerous for your life so never attempt to remove a wasp nest on your own, a professional wasp control help is always the better solution.
As soon as you discover a wasp nest in your property, contact Panther Pest Control for professional help. We are experienced in providing safe wasp control in Hyderabad. We use nature-friendly solutions to eradicate large colonies of vespine.
- The bee stinger contains toxins which can trigger a severe allergic reaction and even cause death. Not all bees sting, the male ones can’t. Most of the times bees sting only if they are provoked or threatened.
- The queen bee can lay up to 2000 eggs per day and lives around 2-3 years. The workers life span is only 6 to 8 weeks. If the queen dies, the workers can also lay eggs.
- If you put together all types of birds and fish, they still won’t be as many as the types of bees in the world.
- Bees have been around since the dawn of time and are of great importance to the environment as pollinators and the environmental equilibrium depends on their existence.
- It is a common misconception that their offspring hatches in the form of tiny bees and grows into adult individuals. In fact, they hatch as larvae and undergo metamorphosis in order to reach adulthood.
- Not all bee species build hives with massive colonies. There are some species which live individually by building nests in the ground.