BED BUGS CONTROL
Small black dots on your bed sheets, red itchy bites on your body, rusty stains on your mattress or yellow flakes around your bed are sure signs of a bed bug infestation that can only be dealt with after a professional bed bugs treatment in Hyderabad.
Bed bugs are one of the hardest pests to get rid of, this is why we provide 2 methods of bed bugs treatment in London to ensure full removal of the insects.
The first method includes 2 visits of spraying with insecticides. For up to 100% effectiveness we recommend the second method – our eco-friendly heat treatment service.
- Bed bug bites can cause a number of health issues. The most common one is a skin rash, though bites can also cause allergic reactions and can even have nasty psychological effects.
- Bed bugs can survive without feeding for a long period of time (roughly 20 to 400 days). Of course, their survival also depends on the temperature and the humidity of their environment.
- Female bed bugs can produce about 200 eggs in just five days. They usually choose small cracks and crevices around bedrooms and properties to lay their eggs in.
- After feeding, the bed bug’s size can increase tremendously with the astounding 50% in length and 200% weight.
- A bed bug would crawl more than 100 feet to get to a blood meal. The most obvious sign that someone has been attacked by the ferocious bugs are blood spots on the sheets and bite marks on the body